PCB Layout， to get the best performance from electronic circuits, the layout of electronic components and the wiring of wires is a very critical aspect. The layout of electronic components and wire routing is a very critical link. To make the PCB good quality, low cost, and high performance, the design should focus on the layout of the link. bare PCB board The following are the principles of PCB layout:
In PCB design, first of all, we must fully consider the PCB size factors, PCB size affects the PCB performance good or bad, needs to be based on the actual situation and the PCB needs to be designed PCB different sizes, and then determine the PCB, and then determine the location of special components, and finally according to the function required by the circuit, the Layout of all circuit components.
Special electronic components generally refer to the key devices of the high-frequency part, the core components of the circuit, high-voltage electronic components, etc. Analyzing the location of special electronic components is the most important part of PCB layout. The location of the special electronic components is the key to PCB layout, do a good job in line with the requirements of the circuit function and production needs of the PCB layout, inappropriate placement of special electronic components, or circuit compatibility problems. Inappropriate placement of special electronic components or circuit compatibility issues, affecting signal integrity, which leads to failure of the PCB design.
1. Shorten the connection between high-frequency components as much as possible, and strive to reduce the distribution parameters of high-frequency components and electromagnetic interference problems.
2. Easily disturbed by the problem of electronic components can not be placed too close to the location of the input and output should be as far away as possible
3. Some electronic components or wires have high potential differences, the distance between them should be increased to avoid short-circuit problems, high voltage electronic components should be placed in hard-to-reach places. High-voltage electronic components should be placed in a hard-to-reach place.
4. Electronic components whose weight exceeds 15 grams should be fixed and welded with brackets, and electronic components with heavy and high-temperature characteristics should be placed in the main chassis to avoid heat dissipation problems in advance. Electronic components with heavy and high-temperature characteristics need to be considered in advance for heat dissipation and should be placed on the bottom plate of the main chassis.
5. Thermal components should be kept away from heat-generating components.
6. The layout of adjustable components should take full account of the structural requirements of the whole PCB board.
7. Frequently used switches should be placed in the hands of easily accessible things.
Overall PCB layout should strive to achieve balanced performance, sparse and dense.
Contact opcba.com to fabricate your bare PCB board.