For applications demanding greater stability at elevated temperatures Rogers has developed Rogers 4350B laminate, that is significantly more resistant to oxidation than other hydrocarbon based materials.Moreover, RO4835 material provides nearly identical electrical and mechanical properties to RO4350B laminates, which customers have used successfully for many years. As part of the RO4000 hydrocarbon ceramic laminate family, RO4835 laminates are designed to offer superior high frequency performance and low cost circuit fabrication. The result is a low loss material which can be fabricated using standard epoxy/glass (FR-4) processes offered at a competitive price.
Features and Benefits
(1)Significantly improved oxidation resistance compared to typical thermoset microwave materials.
·Designed for performance sensitive, high volume applications.
· Excellent electrical performance allows application with higher operating frequencies.
· Ideal for automotive applications.
(3)Tight dielectric constant tolerance
· Controlled impedance transmission lines
(4) Lead-free process compatible
· No blistering or delamination
(5)Low Z-axis expansion
· Reliable plated through holes
(6)Low in-plane expansion coeficient
· Remains stable over an entire range of circuit processing temperatures
(7) CAF resistant
(8) Typical Applications:
· Automotive Radar and Sensors
· Point-to point Microwave
· Power Ampliers
· Phased – Array Radar
· RF Components
If you’re finding a supplier for your PCBs with material Rogers 4350B, pls email us to get much more details whatever you wanna know.