If your knowledge of PCBS is still at the beginning stage, you will be caught off guard when someone asks you about the performance of the 370HR. So, what does 370HR mean?
370HR is a material of ISOLA. 370HR is a high performance 180°C glass transition temperature(Ig) FR-4 system for multilayer Printed Wiring Board (PWB)applications where maximum thermal performance and reliabilityare required. 370HR laminate and prepreg products aremanufactured with a unique high performance multifunctionaepoxy resin, reinforced with electrical grade (E-glass) glass fabricThis system provides improved thermal performance and lowexpansion rates in comparison to traditional FR-4 while retainingFR-4 processability.
In addition to this superior thermal performance, the mechanical.chemical and moisture resistance properties all equal or exceedthe performance of traditional FR-4 materials. The 370HR systemis also laser fluorescing and UV blocking for maximum compatibilitywith Automated Optical Inspection (AOl) systems, optical positioningsystems and photoimagable solder mask imaging. 370HR has proven to be best in class for sequential laminationdesigns.
(1)High Thermal Performance: Tg: 180°C(DSC); Td: 340°C (TGA @ 5% wt loss); LOW CTE for reliability.
(2)T260: 60 minutes
(3)T288: 30 minutes
(5)UV Blocking and AOl Fluorescence: High throughput and accuracy during PCBfabrication and assembly.
(7) Superior Processing: Closest to conventional FR-4 processing.
(8) Core Material Standard Availability Thickness: 0.002″(0.05 mm) to 0.125′(3.2 mm): Available in full size sheet or panel form.
(9) Prepreg Standard Availability: Roll or panel form; Tooling of prepreg panels available.
(10) Copper Foil Type Availability: Standard HTE Grade 3; RTF (Reverse Treat Foil).
(11) Copper Weights: ½， 1 and 2 oz (18, 35 and 70 um) available; Heavier copper available upon request; Thinner copper foil available upon request
(12)Glass Fabric Availability: Standard E-glass; Square weave glass fabric available; Spread glass fabric available.
370HR is mainly used in electronics, communication, automobile, medical equipments, photoelectric instruments and other fields.
If you are looking for a manufacturer for your PCB, you are welcome to contact OPCBA.COM. We have a professional technical team to solve your problems in the field of PCB.